• Recommended for general purpose and daily use.
• It is not a substitute of medical or surgical masks
• Note that mask is not completely effective against virus infection (entry).
• Do not use the mask on small children, people with respiratory issues
or people who are unable to put on and take off the mask by themselves.
• The mask may cause glasses to fog; take caution when driving.
• Stop use if you notice any skin abnormalities or discomfort.
• Washing resistance: approx. 30 times (when hand-washed) based on in-house test results.
*Do not wash with other items.
*Gently press wash in a lukewarm water (approx. 40degrees) with neutral detergent.
*Do not use bleach or any detergents containing bleach.
*Reshape and dry in a well-ventilated shade.
*Do not machine wash or spin dry.
*Iron at low temperature.
*Avoid ironing the ear loops to prevent degradation.